Trinity Catholic School
- The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to make the Gospel values of our Catholic faith the cornerstone of our students' lives.
- We challenge Trinity students to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically in an atmosphere of love, safety, and understanding.
- Trinity Catholic School is committed to a program of Catholic spirituality and worship, academic excellence, and social justice.
- Faculty and staff are dedicated to a core knowledge curriculum using traditional teaching methods and innovative teaching techniques.
- In keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, we welcome our partnership with the family in a teaching ministry.
- As a Christian community, we strive to nurture the talents and interests of each child at every developmental level.
- We promote understanding of each person's unique personal worth. United in spirit and ideals our heart felt desire is to encourage Trinity students to grow in knowledge and skills, Christian faith, service, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Trinity Catholic School also viewed these schools: Betton Hills Preparatory School.
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.