- The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to make the Gospel values of our Catholic faith the cornerstone of our students' lives.
- We challenge Trinity students to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically in an atmosphere of love, safety, and understanding.
- Trinity Catholic School is committed to a program of Catholic spirituality and worship, academic excellence, and social justice.
- Faculty and staff are dedicated to a core knowledge curriculum using traditional teaching methods and innovative teaching techniques.
- In keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, we welcome our partnership with the family in a teaching ministry.
- As a Christian community, we strive to nurture the talents and interests of each child at every developmental level.
- We promote understanding of each person's unique personal worth. United in spirit and ideals our heart felt desire is to encourage Trinity students to grow in knowledge and skills, Christian faith, service, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Trinity Catholic School also viewed these schools: Betton Hills Preparatory School.
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.