Trinity Catholic School
- The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to make the Gospel values of our Catholic faith the cornerstone of our students' lives.
- We challenge Trinity students to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically in an atmosphere of love, safety, and understanding.
- Trinity Catholic School is committed to a program of Catholic spirituality and worship, academic excellence, and social justice.
- Faculty and staff are dedicated to a core knowledge curriculum using traditional teaching methods and innovative teaching techniques.
- In keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, we welcome our partnership with the family in a teaching ministry.
- As a Christian community, we strive to nurture the talents and interests of each child at every developmental level.
- We promote understanding of each person's unique personal worth. United in spirit and ideals our heart felt desire is to encourage Trinity students to grow in knowledge and skills, Christian faith, service, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-1 | 100 students
1815 N. Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)422-2464 1.1 PK-1
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 979 students
3737 N Meridian Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)893-2138 5.1 PK-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.