Trinity Catholic School
- The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to make the Gospel values of our Catholic faith the cornerstone of our students' lives.
- We challenge Trinity students to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically in an atmosphere of love, safety, and understanding.
- Trinity Catholic School is committed to a program of Catholic spirituality and worship, academic excellence, and social justice.
- Faculty and staff are dedicated to a core knowledge curriculum using traditional teaching methods and innovative teaching techniques.
- In keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, we welcome our partnership with the family in a teaching ministry.
- As a Christian community, we strive to nurture the talents and interests of each child at every developmental level.
- We promote understanding of each person's unique personal worth. United in spirit and ideals our heart felt desire is to encourage Trinity students to grow in knowledge and skills, Christian faith, service, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Trinity Catholic School also viewed these schools: Betton Hills Preparatory School.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.