Trinity Catholic School
- The mission of Trinity Catholic School is to make the Gospel values of our Catholic faith the cornerstone of our students' lives.
- We challenge Trinity students to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically in an atmosphere of love, safety, and understanding.
- Trinity Catholic School is committed to a program of Catholic spirituality and worship, academic excellence, and social justice.
- Faculty and staff are dedicated to a core knowledge curriculum using traditional teaching methods and innovative teaching techniques.
- In keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, we welcome our partnership with the family in a teaching ministry.
- As a Christian community, we strive to nurture the talents and interests of each child at every developmental level.
- We promote understanding of each person's unique personal worth. United in spirit and ideals our heart felt desire is to encourage Trinity students to grow in knowledge and skills, Christian faith, service, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-1 | 100 students
1815 N. Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)422-2464 1.1 PK-1
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 979 students
3737 N Meridian Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)893-2138 5.1 PK-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.