Uc Irvine-early Childhood Educ
- At Early Childhood Education Center, our philosophy is based on the Piagetian principle that children develop and learn in sequential stages by being actively involved in their environment.
- We provide an enriched environment that furnishes materials that can be used according to a child's developmental level.
- We encourage free choice in order to foster independence and develop confident and competent children.
- We encourage family involvement and work towards incorporating respect and dignity for every culture.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: K-1 | 49 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949)854-6030 0.4 K-1
- Irvine Grades: NS | 295 students
1 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
(949)435-3400 0.9 NS
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 324 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)854-7611 1 PK-K
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 115 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)786-7694 1.3 PK-3
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.