Uc Irvine-early Childhood Educ
- At Early Childhood Education Center, our philosophy is based on the Piagetian principle that children develop and learn in sequential stages by being actively involved in their environment.
- We provide an enriched environment that furnishes materials that can be used according to a child's developmental level.
- We encourage free choice in order to foster independence and develop confident and competent children.
- We encourage family involvement and work towards incorporating respect and dignity for every culture.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: K | 27 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949) 683-7835 0.4 K
- Irvine Grades: 9-12 | 240 students
4199 Campus Dr
Irvine, CA 92612
(213) 388-3650 0.6 9-12
- Irvine Grades: NS | 295 students
1 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
(949) 435-3400 0.9 NS
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 333 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 854-7611 1 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?