Uc Irvine-early Childhood Educ
- At Early Childhood Education Center, our philosophy is based on the Piagetian principle that children develop and learn in sequential stages by being actively involved in their environment.
- We provide an enriched environment that furnishes materials that can be used according to a child's developmental level.
- We encourage free choice in order to foster independence and develop confident and competent children.
- We encourage family involvement and work towards incorporating respect and dignity for every culture.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: K-1 | 49 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949)854-6030 0.4 K-1
- Irvine Grades: NS | 215 students
1 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
(949)435-3400 0.9 NS
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 324 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)854-7611 1 PK-K
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 115 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)786-7694 1.3 PK-3
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.