Uc Irvine-early Childhood Educ
- At Early Childhood Education Center, our philosophy is based on the Piagetian principle that children develop and learn in sequential stages by being actively involved in their environment.
- We provide an enriched environment that furnishes materials that can be used according to a child's developmental level.
- We encourage free choice in order to foster independence and develop confident and competent children.
- We encourage family involvement and work towards incorporating respect and dignity for every culture.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: K-1 | 49 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949)854-6030 0.4 K-1
- Irvine Grades: NS | 295 students
1 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
(949)435-3400 0.9 NS
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 324 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)854-7611 1 PK-K
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 115 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)786-7694 1.3 PK-3
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?