Uc Irvine-early Childhood Educ
- At Early Childhood Education Center, our philosophy is based on the Piagetian principle that children develop and learn in sequential stages by being actively involved in their environment.
- We provide an enriched environment that furnishes materials that can be used according to a child's developmental level.
- We encourage free choice in order to foster independence and develop confident and competent children.
- We encourage family involvement and work towards incorporating respect and dignity for every culture.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: K-1 | 49 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
(949)854-6030 0.4 K-1
- Irvine Grades: NS | 295 students
1 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
(949)435-3400 0.9 NS
- Irvine Grades: PK-K | 324 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)854-7611 1 PK-K
- Irvine Grades: PK-3 | 115 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
(949)786-7694 1.3 PK-3
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.