Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 614 students
- Yearly Tuition: $40,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13
- Source: Verified school update
University Prep ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- University Prep is an independent, co-educational, non-sectarian day school for grades six through twelve. We offer a quality college preparation education to a diverse group of students. That education includes uniformly excellent academics, arts, athletics, and co-curricular activities, allowing each person to chart a distinctive path in pursuit of an abiding interest or an adventure into the unknown. Beyond academics, we believe in the broader concerns of life preparation, focusing on respect for self and others, effective problem-solving, and mature decision-making. Students discover the value of diversity and the importance of giving back to their community. University Prep is committed to developing each student's potential to become an intellectually courageous, socially responsible citizen of the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does University Prep cost?
University Prep's tuition is approximately $40,000 for private students.
What schools are University Prep often compared to?
University Prepis often viewed alongside schools like Lakeside School, Seattle Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does University Prep offer?
University Prep offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball. University Prep is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Washington for most sports offered.
What is University Prep's ranking?
University Prep ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Largest student body and Most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for University Prep?
The application deadline for University Prep is Jan. 13.
Endorse University Prep. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards