Urbana Montessori Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori School in Villages of Urbana, in Frederick County, MD. We offer Full day Montessori environment with extended enrichment program for 3-6 years young children.
- We are opening a bigger Montessori school in between Clarksburg, Maryland and Urbana at Hyattstown for the Fall 2012 school year at Hyatt center. Check www.GreenValleyMontessori.com for updates and admission information.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Sangi Krishnaswamy|
- Montessori School in Villages of Urbana, in Frederick County, MD. We offer Full day Montessori environment with extended enrichment program for 3-6 years young children. We have 2 teachers for 8 children with a head teacher with Montessori certification and prior work experience in a private school.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: NS-K
3825 Carriage Hill Drive
Frederick, MD 21704
(240)699-0006 0.6 NS-K
- Clarksburg Grades: NS-K | 80 students
1896, Urbana Pike, Suite 23.
Clarksburg, MD 20871
(301)874-1896 3.9 NS-K
- Frederick Grades: 3-12 | 25 students
4540 Mack Ave B
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)698-5665 4.7 3-12
- Frederick Grades: NS-PK
5220 Chairmans Court
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)631-1722 4.8 NS-PK
I have had three children go through Urbana Montessori and will transition one to Green Valley Montessori with this school. Our children have benefitted tremendously from Ms. Sangi's program and our so grateful to have found it!
- Posted by Parent - nilap
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.