Urbana Montessori Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori School in Villages of Urbana, in Frederick County, MD. We offer Full day Montessori environment with extended enrichment program for 3-6 years young children.
- We are opening a bigger Montessori school in between Clarksburg, Maryland and Urbana at Hyattstown for the Fall 2012 school year at Hyatt center. Check www.GreenValleyMontessori.com for updates and admission information.
Urbana Montessori Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Sangi Krishnaswamy|
- Montessori School in Villages of Urbana, in Frederick County, MD. We offer Full day Montessori environment with extended enrichment program for 3-6 years young children. We have 2 teachers for 8 children with a head teacher with Montessori certification and prior work experience in a private school.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: NS-K
3825 Carriage Hill Drive
Frederick, MD 21704
(240)699-0006 0.6 NS-K
- Clarksburg Grades: NS-K | 80 students
1896, Urbana Pike, Suite 23.
Clarksburg, MD 20871
(301)874-1896 3.9 NS-K
- Frederick Grades: 3-12 | 25 students
4540 Mack Ave B
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)698-5665 4.7 3-12
- Frederick Grades: NS-PK
5220 Chairmans Court
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)631-1722 4.8 NS-PK
I have had three children go through Urbana Montessori and will transition one to Green Valley Montessori with this school. Our children have benefitted tremendously from Ms. Sangi's program and our so grateful to have found it!
- Posted by Parent - nilap
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.