Village Pines School
- Village Pines School believes that all students are capable of learning.
- We provide a safe, caring environment that is child-centered. In order to promote lifelong learning, we provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages problem solving, critical thinking and creativity.
- Partnerships formed between parents, the school, and community support character development to assist children in learning to make appropriate choices and become responsible citizens.
- The Village Pines team works together to establish goals. This approach supports the efforts of faculty, staff, parents, and students as Village Pines strives for school excellence.
- The mission of Village Pines School is to develop responsible citizens who are lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 930 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-5251 5.7 NS-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
(305)385-7002 6.9 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-3211 3.5 PK-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.