- Village Pines School believes that all students are capable of learning.
- We provide a safe, caring environment that is child-centered. In order to promote lifelong learning, we provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages problem solving, critical thinking and creativity.
- Partnerships formed between parents, the school, and community support character development to assist children in learning to make appropriate choices and become responsible citizens.
- The Village Pines team works together to establish goals. This approach supports the efforts of faculty, staff, parents, and students as Village Pines strives for school excellence.
- The mission of Village Pines School is to develop responsible citizens who are lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 929 students
5557 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
MiamiGrades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
6855 Sw 152nd Street
Miami, FL 33157
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.