- Visitation School, a ministry of Visitation Parish, strives for academic excellence as it provides quality spiritual, moral and social development for young people in the community we serve.
- We cultivate and share knowledge, values and culture in a faith-based environment and with a spirit of mutual respect, responsibility and love.
- Visitation School commits itself to the education of the whole child.
- We strive to help students recognize their potential as life-long learners and productive members of society.
- Visitation is committed to creating an environment in which every child is a respected, valued, and safe member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||541 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioners contribute a tithe and do not pay tuition|
|Admissions Director||Bridget Winget|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lees Summit Grades: K | 116 students
150 Nw Murray Rd
Lees Summit, MO 64081
(816)251-1150 12.8 K
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 1156 students
400 W 51st St
Kansas City, MO 64112
(816)936-1200 0.2 NS-12
- Kansas City Grades: 9-12 | 989 students
9301 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816)363-2036 5.2 9-12
- Kansas City Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
14 W 75th St
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816)523-7100 2.9 PK-8
- Kansas City Grades: K-8 | 193 students
8941 James A Reed Rd
Kansas City, MO 64138
(816)763-5837 7.2 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.