- Webster KinderCare was established in Summer of 2007. Our teachers have been with us for an average of three and a half years.
- We have a team of 27 teachers and half of them have been with us for at least four years.
- We have many celebrating five and seven years with us this year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Webster KinderCare! My name is Jill
Bellucco and I am the Center Director. We
are a NAEYC Accrediated site and offer a family
atmosphere with loving teachers. We offer
programs for Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and
School age children. Call today to schedule a tour and
learn more about our curriculum. We still have space
available and would love for your child to start their
learning adventure with us!
Our dedicated staff have created a family environment to ensure our children are safe, secure and happy. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families through the power of education.
- At KinderCare in Webster, we have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator that spends two to three hours a week focusing on the health and safety needs of the children and center. Ms. Korri completes monthly center health and safety checks, conducts fire drills, keeps track of children and staff medicals, conducts safety trainings with the teachers and does many other tasks to make sure that we are upholding the safest standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, M-F
- Monroe County and Ontario County, NACCRRA, DSS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Webster Grades: 3-12 | 40 students
768 Holt Rd
Webster, NY 14580
(585) 872-4950 0.4 3-12
- Webster Grades: 7-12 | 98 students
695 Bay Rd
Webster, NY 14580
(585) 787-8000 3.2 7-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.