Webster KinderCare was established in Summer of 2007. Our teachers have been with us for an average of three and a half years.
We have a team of 27 teachers and half of them have been with us for at least four years.
We have many celebrating five and seven years with us this year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Webster KinderCare! My name is Jill
Bellucco and I am the Center Director. We
are a NAEYC Accrediated site and offer a family
atmosphere with loving teachers. We offer
programs for Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and
School age children. Call today to schedule a tour and
learn more about our curriculum. We still have space
available and would love for your child to start their
learning adventure with us!
Our dedicated staff have created a family environment to ensure our children are safe, secure and happy. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families through the power of education.
- At KinderCare in Webster, we have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator that spends two to three hours a week focusing on the health and safety needs of the children and center. Ms. Korri completes monthly center health and safety checks, conducts fire drills, keeps track of children and staff medicals, conducts safety trainings with the teachers and does many other tasks to make sure that we are upholding the safest standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, M-F
- Monroe County and Ontario County, NACCRRA, DSS
Endorse Webster KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.