Webster KinderCare was established in Summer of 2007. Our teachers have been with us for an average of three and a half years.
We have a team of 27 teachers and half of them have been with us for at least four years.
We have many celebrating five and seven years with us this year.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Webster KinderCare! My name is Jill
Bellucco and I am the Center Director. We
are a NAEYC Accrediated site and offer a family
atmosphere with loving teachers. We offer
programs for Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and
School age children. Call today to schedule a tour and
learn more about our curriculum. We still have space
available and would love for your child to start their
learning adventure with us!
Our dedicated staff have created a family environment to ensure our children are safe, secure and happy. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families through the power of education.
- At KinderCare in Webster, we have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator that spends two to three hours a week focusing on the health and safety needs of the children and center. Ms. Korri completes monthly center health and safety checks, conducts fire drills, keeps track of children and staff medicals, conducts safety trainings with the teachers and does many other tasks to make sure that we are upholding the safest standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, M-F
- Monroe County and Ontario County, NACCRRA, DSS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Webster KinderCare?
The application deadline for Webster KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Webster KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.