West Hernando Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 247 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Working in harmony with homes and churches, West Hernando Christian School strives to nurture each student's spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical development so that their highest human potential may be attained through the love and guidance of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Students from prekindergarten (K-3) through the senior year of high school learn with the intent of being fully prepared to enter a college community as young adults having both the academic skill to compete and the nurture of Christian training to know why and how to serve their Lord Jesus. WHCS is interested in attracting students who are: motivated to learn, strong in character, and amenable to Christian instruction. Our goal is a college preparatory education for students who are average or above average scholastically.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for West Hernando Christian School?
The application deadline for West Hernando Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Hernando Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards