West Hernando Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (352) 688-9918
- Working in harmony with homes and churches, West Hernando Christian School strives to nurture each student's spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical development so that their highest human potential may be attained through the love and guidance of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Students from prekindergarten (K-3) through the senior year of high school learn with the intent of being fully prepared to enter a college community as young adults having both the academic skill to compete and the nurture of Christian training to know why and how to serve their Lord Jesus.
- WHCS is interested in attracting students who are: motivated to learn, strong in character, and amenable to Christian instruction.
- Our goal is a college preparatory education for students who are average or above average scholastically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Hill Grades: PK-12 | 379 students
3140 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
(352) 683-8485 5.7 PK-12
- Brooksville Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
7200 Emerson Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
(352) 796-0616 16.4 PK-12
- Spring Hill Grades: NS-8 | 264 students
1095 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
(352) 683-0755 1.1 NS-8
- Hudson Grades: K-12 | 182 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
(727) 863-1825 8.7 K-12
I was wondering if you had anyteacher positions at the elementary ,I have my Masters in Education and 18 years in teaching and am looking for work! My phone number is 352-345-6290 , Thank you for your time and God Bless , Caroline Himes,
- Posted by Teacher - chime
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.