Spring Hill Christian Academy
- Spring Hill Christian Academy, as a ministry of Spring Hill Baptist Church, believes the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God for faith and practice.
- The desire of our academy is to develop each child to their full potential in three critical ways: academically, spiritually, and morally.
- Our goal is to provide the best possible academic training so students are prepared to function effectively in today's complex world by preparing them for a post-secondary education.
- While helping each student recognize the importance of establishing and developing a close relationship with God through His Son, His Word and His Church our goal is to instill a Christ like character within the heart of each student using Bible based values and principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based and Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||379 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,130|
|Tuition Notes||This is an average tuition rate. Prepaid discounts are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mike Willis|
|Admissions Associate||Rose Hemstreet|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooksville Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
7200 Emerson Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
(352)796-0616 10.8 PK-12
- Spring Hill Grades: NS-8 | 264 students
1095 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
(352)683-0755 6 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.