Hope Ranch Learning Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Horse riding and therapy is an integral part of all we do. We use the horses for social skills training, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, and mental health psychotherapy.
Our meditation fountain and garden is a great spot to defuse from the day's stress and just think and relax.
Every year in May the students put on a Horse Jamboree where their parents, friends, family, and the supporting community is invited to witness the incredible accomplishment these students have made through the year.
HOPE Ranch Learning Academy in 17933 East Rd, Hudson, FL 34667 727-232-0119 http://www.hopeyouthranch.org/school/hope-ranch-learning-academy/ email@example.com
- HOPE Ranch Learning Academy opened its doors in May 2005 and is registered as a Private School with the Florida Department of Education.
- The school's mission is to foster hope rather than despair, potential rather than limitation, healing rather than hurting, belonging rather than isolation and what the future can be rather than what the past has been.
- HOPE Ranch Learning Academy has quickly become the standard for success in educating children with Autism and other forms of learning disabilities.
- Set in a working horse ranch, the horses provide a fun riding time as school incentive as well as therapeutically in physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, mental health psychotherapy, and social skills training.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School T-Shirt and Jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $9000 - $15,000/yr based on child's needs. We accept the McKay/PLSA scholarships.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ampy Suarez|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- For consideration to attend HOPE Ranch Learning Academy, please call our office and ask to speak with our Principal, Ms Ampy Suarez. Following a phone interview you will be sent an application packet to complete as well as schedule a date for an onsite tour and interview with yourself and your child. You can call us at 727-232-0119 to initiate this process.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: K-12 | 141 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
(727)863-1825 6.6 K-12
- New Port Richey Grades: K-12 | 106 students
10005 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
(727)845-8150 10 K-12
- Tarpon Springs Grades: K-12 | 250 students
1350 East Lake Road N
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
(727)934-0909 17.9 K-12
- Spring Hill Grades: K-12 | 41 students
5167 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
(352)556-5226 7.5 K-12
- Tampa Grades: K-12 | 85 students
1301 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
(813)963-0901 27.3 K-12
The miracles I have personally seen at this school are amazing. Students are advancing 3-4 grade levels in one academic year. Social skills in children with autism are developing and for the first time they are having friends over to their homes for sleep overs, going out bowling, enjoying each other's company and friendship. Jesus Christ's power to heal, transform, and restore is at work here.
- Posted by Administrator - jsuar
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.