Hope Ranch Learning Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Hope Ranch Learning Academy Photo #2 - Horse riding and therapy is an integral part of all we do. We use the horses for social skills training, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, and mental health psychotherapy.
Hope Ranch Learning Academy Photo #3 - Our meditation fountain and garden is a great spot to defuse from the day's stress and just think and relax.
Hope Ranch Learning Academy Photo #4 - Every year in May the students put on a Horse Jamboree where their parents, friends, family, and the supporting community is invited to witness the incredible accomplishment these students have made through the year.
Hope Ranch Learning Academy Photo #5 - HOPE Ranch Learning Academy in 17933 East Rd, Hudson, FL 34667 727-232-0119 http://www.hopeyouthranch.org/school/hope-ranch-learning-academy/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOPE Ranch Learning Academy opened its doors in May 2005 and is registered as a Private School with the Florida Department of Education.
- The school's mission is to foster hope rather than despair, potential rather than limitation, healing rather than hurting, belonging rather than isolation and what the future can be rather than what the past has been.
- HOPE Ranch Learning Academy has quickly become the standard for success in educating children with Autism and other forms of learning disabilities.
- Set in a working horse ranch, the horses provide a fun riding time as school incentive as well as therapeutically in physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, mental health psychotherapy, and social skills training.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School T-Shirt and Jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $9000 - $15,000/yr based on child's needs. We accept the McKay/PLSA scholarships.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ampy Suarez|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- For consideration to attend HOPE Ranch Learning Academy, please call our office and ask to speak with our Principal, Ms Ampy Suarez. Following a phone interview you will be sent an application packet to complete as well as schedule a date for an onsite tour and interview with yourself and your child. You can call us at 727-232-0119 to initiate this process.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: K-12 | 149 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
(727)863-1825 6.6 K-12
- New Port Richey Grades: K-12 | 106 students
10005 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
(727)845-8150 10 K-12
- Mountain Lakes Grades: 3-8 | 119 students
10 Tower Hill Rd
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
(973)334-1295 977.9 3-8
- Port Richey Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
8408 Monarch Dr
Port Richey, FL 34668
(727)862-6981 9.5 PK-8
The miracles I have personally seen at this school are amazing. Students are advancing 3-4 grade levels in one academic year. Social skills in children with autism are developing and for the first time they are having friends over to their homes for sleep overs, going out bowling, enjoying each other's company and friendship. Jesus Christ's power to heal, transform, and restore is at work here.
- Posted by Administrator - jsuar
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.