Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by the state of Pennsylvania.
We believe that on going professional development is essential to maintaining excellence in teaching! Staff members complete a full orientation and attend Professional Development Trainings and workshops through out the year.
We believe each child has unique talents and interests and our exceptional teachers provide opportunities for the children to explore the world, be responsible, to make choices and to be treated with respect.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 61 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome! The Wexford KinderCare strives to provide the best early learning environments for children. Each day you can feel confident that your son or daughter is in one of the most secure, nurturing and educational programs in the country. We believe that every moment is a learning moment for not only the children but ourselves as well! We partner with our families through daily communication, parent-teacher conferences, newsletters and calendars to ensure that each child reaches their full potential. At our school, learning is fun and our curriculum is implemented by our passionate, dedicated, and creative teachers. In our quality learning environment, We look for and create moments for your child to learn and grow and we look forward to sharing those moments with you!
- At our center security is held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. Keeping the children safe and secure is one of our first priorities. Upon entrance all visitors must access a security door that can only be accessed by a personalized key code that is provided to each family. Our Facility Management team provides our center with a consistent level of maintenance. We have a Wellness Policy to reduce the spread of illnesses and maintain the health of all the children at our center. Our fenced in playground is a safe and secure extension of the classroom where the children get the opportunity to play daily. Our centers Health and Safety Coordinator completes daily activities to ensure that everyone in the center stays healthy and is safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Child Care Information Services (CCIS), NACCRRA.
Endorse Wexford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.