- Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by the state of Pennsylvania.
- We believe that on going professional development is essential to maintaining excellence in teaching! Staff members complete a full orientation and attend Professional Development Trainings and workshops through out the year.
- We believe each child has unique talents and interests and our exceptional teachers provide opportunities for the children to explore the world, be responsible, to make choices and to be treated with respect.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome! The Wexford KinderCare strives to provide the best early learning environments for children. Each day you can feel confident that your son or daughter is in one of the most secure, nurturing and educational programs in the country. We believe that every moment is a learning moment for not only the children but ourselves as well! We partner with our families through daily communication, parent-teacher conferences, newsletters and calendars to ensure that each child reaches their full potential. At our school, learning is fun and our curriculum is implemented by our passionate, dedicated, and creative teachers. In our quality learning environment, We look for and create moments for your child to learn and grow and we look forward to sharing those moments with you!
- At our center security is held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. Keeping the children safe and secure is one of our first priorities. Upon entrance all visitors must access a security door that can only be accessed by a personalized key code that is provided to each family. Our Facility Management team provides our center with a consistent level of maintenance. We have a Wellness Policy to reduce the spread of illnesses and maintain the health of all the children at our center. Our fenced in playground is a safe and secure extension of the classroom where the children get the opportunity to play daily. Our centers Health and Safety Coordinator completes daily activities to ensure that everyone in the center stays healthy and is safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Child Care Information Services (CCIS), NACCRRA.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterloo Grades: PK-12 | 861 students
3231 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
(319) 232-1422 645.7 PK-12
- Schenectady Grades: PK-5 | 200 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
(518) 355-3080 349.5 PK-5
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314) 446-5500 556.4 9-12
- Duarte Grades: NS-K | 50 students
819 Buena Vista St
Duarte, CA 91010
(626) 359-9592 2110.4 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.