- Wildwood School believes that success in today's world is no longer defined by how many facts and figures one can hold in his or her head.
- Instead, children must learn how to learn, to adapt, collaborate, and gain perspective in a world that is increasingly interconnected.
- Wildwood students begin to develop these skills in kindergarten and continue through 12th?grade.
- With knowledge, creativity, curiosity, and passion, Wildwood students graduate with the power to make a difference in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CalabasasGrades: K-12 | 1198 students
23620 Mulholland Hwy
Calabasas, CA 91302
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 852 students
3261 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Canoga ParkGrades: 9-12 | 1315 students
7500 Chaminade Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.