Tel: (310) 478-7189
- Wildwood School believes that success in today's world is no longer defined by how many facts and figures one can hold in his or her head.
- Instead, children must learn how to learn, to adapt, collaborate, and gain perspective in a world that is increasingly interconnected.
- Wildwood students begin to develop these skills in kindergarten and continue through 12th grade.
- With knowledge, creativity, curiosity, and passion, Wildwood students graduate with the power to make a difference in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 7-12 | 550 students
11350 Palms Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 391-7127 1.8 7-12
- Canoga Park Grades: 9-12 | 1275 students
7500 Chaminade Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818) 347-8300 16 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.