Woodfield Crossing KinderCare
Welcome to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center. We are dedicated to providing a rich and stimulating day for your child.
Our teachers make sure their are setting an educational foundation for success through small and large group activities, daily ehancements to the curriculum and a safe classroom environement.
The majority of our teachers have a Child Development Associate certificate, Bachelor's degree, or Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Eduacation.
Our teachers have a passion for what they do and consider it a privilege to partner with you during this special time in your child's life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Woodfield Crossing KinderCare in Indianapolis. At our Nationally Accredited KinderCare School, we maintain a caring, safe, and clean home away from home for all of our families. Our staff provides trust, confidence, and security when families bring their children to our school. Smiles and laughter exude through our classrooms because our teachers truly enjoy the differences they are making in each child and their education.
- Here at KinderCare, one of our top priorities is the safety of your children. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We ensure that our building is cleaned and sanitized daily as well as participate in ongoing staff trainings on Health and Safety as it is necessary to maintain the safest environment for all students.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial [co-pay may apply] or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it.
Endorse Woodfield Crossing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.