Woodfield Crossing KinderCare
Welcome to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center. We are dedicated to providing a rich and stimulating day for your child.
Our teachers make sure their are setting an educational foundation for success through small and large group activities, daily ehancements to the curriculum and a safe classroom environement.
The majority of our teachers have a Child Development Associate certificate, Bachelor's degree, or Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Eduacation.
Our teachers have a passion for what they do and consider it a privilege to partner with you during this special time in your child's life.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Woodfield Crossing KinderCare in Indianapolis. At our Nationally Accredited KinderCare School, we maintain a caring, safe, and clean home away from home for all of our families. Our staff provides trust, confidence, and security when families bring their children to our school. Smiles and laughter exude through our classrooms because our teachers truly enjoy the differences they are making in each child and their education.
- Here at KinderCare, one of our top priorities is the safety of your children. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We ensure that our building is cleaned and sanitized daily as well as participate in ongoing staff trainings on Health and Safety as it is necessary to maintain the safest environment for all students.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial [co-pay may apply] or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Woodfield Crossing KinderCare?
The application deadline for Woodfield Crossing KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodfield Crossing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.