- Within an exponetially changing world, Wyoming Seminary dares to teach our students to honor and strive for the true, the beautiful and the good.
- As a college preparatory school, Wyoming Seminary seeks to create active learners, responsible citizens, community leaders and ethical individuals ready to take their place in the global community of the 21st century.
- True to our traditions and our values, Wyoming Seminary is committed to supporting promising students from varied backgrounds.
- Our curriculum emphasizes competition and collaboration, critical thinking and creativity, self-respect and respect for others.
- We challenge our students to discover their talents and their passions by offering an integrated program rich in artistic, athletic, and extracurricular opportunities that complement the school's core commitment to academic excellence, personal integrity, spiritual growth and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from toddler class to eighth grade, ranging from $4,225 to $17,550. For more information visit http://www.wyomingseminary.org/page.cfm?p=1132|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Katie Callahan|
|Admissions Associate||Heidi Sims|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Science Research Group, Student government, Yearbook Yearbook, Science Research Group,
- Wyoming Seminary's core values include passion for learning, leading and serving; integrity; respect; responsibility; and soundness of mind, body and spirit. The school is known for its unparelleled academics, where excellence is revered; its dynamic faculty, teachers inspiring students; unmatched diversity, where friendships overcome stereotypes; unrivaled arts, athletics and activities, in which interests become passions; and enviable outcomes--Sem transforms lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Wilkes BarreGrades: PK-8 | 405 students
242 S Washington St
Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
South Abington TownshipGrades: PK-12 | 108 students
660 Griffin Pond Rd
South Abington Township, PA 18411
FreelandGrades: 6-12 | 256 students
154 Centre St
Freeland, PA 18224
KingstonGrades: NS-12 | 787 students
201 N Sprague Ave
Kingston, PA 18704
DallasGrades: K-9 | 304 students
40 Machell Ave
Dallas, PA 18612