Tel: (570) 283-0641
Educating students living with autism and students living with emotional challenges to excel in life through communication, exploration, opportunity, acceptance, accountability and ambition.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||We offer an Extended School Year (ESY) program. Please contact us for tuition information.|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us for tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Nick Ouellette|
|Admissions Associate||Carol McGrane|
- At the Graham Academy, education is a journey of discovery. Students are given opportunities to explore their world with support and structure provided by a dedicated staff. Children enter the school with the ability to find fulfillment in an environment that treats each child as an individual and someone who has value. Students are given tangible ways to experience being part of the school community and more through individual and group activities that place educational meaning to everyday situations and experiences.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingston Grades: NS-8 | 340 students
1560 Wyoming Avenue
Kingston, PA 18704
(570) 718-6611 2.5 NS-8
- Bryn Mawr Grades: 5-12 | 73 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 527-3230 90.8 5-12
- Malvern Grades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(484) 595-6781 89 1-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.