Yula Boys High School
- Founded in l979 to serve the Greater Los Angeles Jewish community, Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles is an Orthodox high school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- YULA's raison d'être is to provide the religious context for a student-centered, integrated, college preparatory education in both Torah and General Studies.
- To this end, YULA is committed to fostering a community of learners - students, teachers, and parents - working in partnership to provide an environment that nurtures religious growth, love of learning, personal and communal responsibility as well as love for the land and people of Israel.
- YULA seeks to develop young men of refined midot who are compassionate and tolerant citizens who will serve their communities as Torah-ethical personalities, providing moral and intellectual leadership in the professional, business, and family arenas.
- ULA aims to provide its students with the tools necessary to engage contemporary society as Orthodox Jews with an unwavering commitment to Jewish values and law.
- To this end, YULA offers its students a full curriculum both in Judaic and secular studies that will enable its graduates to study at the highest yeshiva and university levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 1247 students
1901 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
West HillsGrades: 9-12
22622 Vanowen St.
West Hills, CA 91307
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 515 students
960 South Soto Street
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 100 students
5444 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049