Academy Of St Bartholomew
- The Academy of St. Bartholomew exists to assist the parents in the educational process of their children by providing an atmosphere of faith and learning.
- The school community strives to exemplify the person of Jesus, not only by word, but especially by example.
- Each member of the school faculty tries to develop the unique personal giftedness of each and every child by fostering an attitude of self-worth and self-discipline.
- We challenge the students to use all of the potential God has given them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,625|
|Tuition Notes||Discount received for fulfilling contractual obligations|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)842-6818 1.6 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
4400 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216)251-2321 4.7 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
6041 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
(440)884-1010 4.2 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 290 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216)741-3685 6.7 PK-8
- Broadview Heights Grades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
(440)526-1622 8.4 PK-K
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.