Academy Of St Bartholomew
- The Academy of St. Bartholomew exists to assist the parents in the educational process of their children by providing an atmosphere of faith and learning.
- The school community strives to exemplify the person of Jesus, not only by word, but especially by example.
- Each member of the school faculty tries to develop the unique personal giftedness of each and every child by fostering an attitude of self-worth and self-discipline.
- We challenge the students to use all of the potential God has given them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,625|
|Tuition Notes||Discount received for fulfilling contractual obligations|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
- ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 225 students
4400 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
- ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
- North RoyaltonGrades: PK-8 | 748 students
6667 Wallings Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
- StrongsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 734 students
12580 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH 44136
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.