Acorn Learning Center
- Acorn Learning Center was established in 1987, with a mission to provide quality preschool programs for children and their families by facilitating both academic and social growth.
- We believe that education is a process that starts from birth and that establishing an early foundation for learning is essential to a child 's success throughout their academic career.
- The curriculum and the environment in each classroom are set up to promote the wonder of discovery and learning for each child.
- Educationally qualified and experienced teachers provide a warm and challenging atmosphere where children are encouraged to explore and develop to their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anna Gonzales|
- Acorn Learning Center believes in providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum based on the individual needs of a child. All learning experiences are interactive and child-centered. Curriculum goals are established for each classroom based on the developmental hallmarks of the age group. We incorporate into our curriculum a variety of experiences that will motivate and stimulate each child to become active, life-long learners. We hope to foster in children the sense of joy and wonder that is an essential part of early childhood years. We strive to provide a caring and nurturing environment in which all children can feel capable and loved.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danville Grades: K-8 | 628 students
435 La Gonda Way
Danville, CA 94526
(925)837-2977 0.8 K-8
- Danville Grades: NS-PK | 20 students
421 Montcrest Place
Danville, CA 94526
(925)837-2969 1.5 NS-PK
- Danville Grades: 6-12 | 490 students
2100 Mt Diablo Scenic Blvd
Danville, CA 94506
(925)837-5375 2.1 6-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.