Acorn Learning Center
Acorn Learning Center was established in 1987, with a mission to provide quality preschool programs for children and their families by facilitating both academic and social growth.
We believe that education is a process that starts from birth and that establishing an early foundation for learning is essential to a child 's success throughout their academic career.
The curriculum and the environment in each classroom are set up to promote the wonder of discovery and learning for each child.
Educationally qualified and experienced teachers provide a warm and challenging atmosphere where children are encouraged to explore and develop to their full potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Acorn Learning Center believes in providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum based on the individual needs of a child. All learning experiences are interactive and child-centered. Curriculum goals are established for each classroom based on the developmental hallmarks of the age group. We incorporate into our curriculum a variety of experiences that will motivate and stimulate each child to become active, life-long learners. We hope to foster in children the sense of joy and wonder that is an essential part of early childhood years. We strive to provide a caring and nurturing environment in which all children can feel capable and loved.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Acorn Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.