The mission of ACS Cornerstone is to lead students to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, educate them from a Christian worldview, and prepare them for a life of service to Christ and their world.
The vision of Aurora Christian Schools is to be an authentic Christian community, unified by our common faith in Jesus Christ. Cornerstone is a school of Aurora Christian Schools.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 260 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for considering an education at Aurora Christian Schools! We would love to have you visit, take a tour, and your student is welcome to shadow another student for a day to see what we are all about.Whether your student is entering preschool, elementary, or middle school we want to partner with Christian parents to equip your student with a Christ-centered education in order to influence and serve others and the world, all to the glory of God.We have been focusing on Relationship, Education, and Service for 45 years, and we look forward to the wonderful partnership with families for years to come! There is "NO GREATER JOY than to see our children walking in the truth." (3 John 1:4)It is our goal to provide each and every student with a foundation in God`s Word. Our hearts` desire is that they will see Jesus in this place and be fully equipped with a heart of service. We also pray they will have faith in their heavenly Father and strong relationships with others when they walk out these doors. We partner with parents in training up students in the way they should go, so that when they are old they will NOT depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)Please feel free to contact us at any time with any further questions regarding ACS Cornerstone! We look forward to meeting with you and sharing how we can join with your family in your educational journey! Please reach out to us with any questions at any time.CornerstoneAdmissions@AuroraChristian.org or direct at 815-895-8522.
Profile last updated:
Endorse ACS Cornerstone. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.