Tel: (815) 895-8522
- The mission of ACS Cornerstone is to lead students to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, educate them from a Christian worldview, and prepare them for a life of service to Christ and their world.
- The vision of Aurora Christian Schools is to be an authentic Christian community, unified by our common faith in Jesus Christ. Cornerstone is a school of Aurora Christian Schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for considering an education at Aurora Christian Schools! We would love to have you visit, take a tour, and your student is welcome to shadow another student for a day to see what we are all about.Whether your student is entering preschool, elementary, or middle school we want to partner with Christian parents to equip your student with a Christ-centered education in order to influence and serve others and the world, all to the glory of God.We have been focusing on Relationship, Education, and Service for 45 years, and we look forward to the wonderful partnership with families for years to come! There is "NO GREATER JOY than to see our children walking in the truth." (3 John 1:4)It is our goal to provide each and every student with a foundation in God`s Word. Our hearts` desire is that they will see Jesus in this place and be fully equipped with a heart of service. We also pray they will have faith in their heavenly Father and strong relationships with others when they walk out these doors. We partner with parents in training up students in the way they should go, so that when they are old they will NOT depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)Please feel free to contact us at any time with any further questions regarding ACS Cornerstone! We look forward to meeting with you and sharing how we can join with your family in your educational journey! Please reach out to us with any questions at any time.CornerstoneAdmissions@AuroraChristian.org or direct at 815-895-8522.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Heights Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 392-4050 37.9 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?