- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Adams County Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Modesty is key!
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Excellence - In all aspects of our school, our goal is to honor Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Jesus sets the standards for excellence and with Him as our example, we strive to offer academic programs proven by consistent SAT results, achievement testing and alumni successes in college and the work place.
- Service - Jesus is also the ultimate example of a Servant. Our desire is to provide opportunities that produce service-minded students who give back to their communities and churches. Through service projects and leadership opportunities, students learn responsibility, stewardship and about being a servant of Christ.
- Faith Through one-on-one student/teacher mentoring, bible classes, small groups, chapels, missions conferences and cross-grades prayer partners, our students receive opportunities to grow in their faith and practice what they learn in scripture.
- Commitment Our teachers are committed to offering their students personal academic, spiritual and emotional mentoring and support. Students interact with one another like family and make an effort to support one another in love. As a school, we are committed to offering our best in all aspects and in turn, expect the same of our students and teachers, all to the glory of God.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Adams County Christian Academy often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Adams County Christian Academy?
What sports does Adams County Christian Academy offer?
What is Adams County Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Adams County Christian Academy?
Endorse Adams County Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards