Adelphoi Village Academy At Albert Gallatin
- Adelphoi Village is a private, not-for-profit agency providing comprehensive, community- based treatment to boys and girls throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Delaware.
- It's a place where young people learn positive responses to life's pressures and challenges - a place where they can get a fresh start.
- Adelphoi Village provides programs and services designed to guide each youth on a path that will provide meaning, purpose and value in his/her life.
- Through residential programs, foster care, education and other in-home and community services, Adelphoi Village makes a difference in the lives of over 2,800 youth each and every year.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 1-12 | 57 students
2196 Avenue C
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610)266-6500 235.6 1-12
- Mifflinburg Grades: 1
Mifflinburg, PA 17844 162.2 1
- Newburg Grades: K-12 | 59 students
14924 W Creek Rd
Newburg, PA 17240
(717)423-6020 116.8 K-12
- Reading Grades: 2-11 | 43 students
1010 Centre Ave
Reading, PA 19601
(610)478-8266 205.4 2-11
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 670 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
(407)275-8031 785.8 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.