Adelphoi Village Academy At Albert Gallatin
- Adelphoi Village is a private, not-for-profit agency providing comprehensive, community- based treatment to boys and girls throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Delaware.
- It's a place where young people learn positive responses to life's pressures and challenges - a place where they can get a fresh start.
- Adelphoi Village provides programs and services designed to guide each youth on a path that will provide meaning, purpose and value in his/her life.
- Through residential programs, foster care, education and other in-home and community services, Adelphoi Village makes a difference in the lives of over 2,800 youth each and every year.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 1-12 | 57 students
2196 Avenue C
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610)266-6500 235.6 1-12
- Mifflinburg Grades: 1
Mifflinburg, PA 17844 162.2 1
- Newburg Grades: K-12 | 59 students
14924 W Creek Rd
Newburg, PA 17240
(717)423-6020 116.8 K-12
- Reading Grades: 2-11 | 43 students
1010 Centre Ave
Reading, PA 19601
(610)478-8266 205.4 2-11
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 670 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
(407)275-8031 785.8 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.