Annunciation Catholic School
Tel: (513) 221-1230
- Annunciation School, is a parochial elementary grade school which was established in 1913.
- We offer a strong elementary academic preparation, with a history of academic excellence.
- We also value a moral code of conduct that will allow each child to grow in God's way, respecting others and learning to do his/her best.
- We care about each child and the entire faculty and staff wants to help in his/her progression of learning.
- All of us need to function as a joined community in order to accomplish these common goals.
- The children are involved with many aspects of the parish community.
- Likewise, the parents of Annunciation are very involved in volunteering their services in the school in order to help keep tuition costs down.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 81 students
3798 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 751-1255 0.4 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
108 Calhoun St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 281-4856 1.3 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513) 521-5481 4.4 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-10 | 277 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513) 541-0220 7.4 PK-10
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
3001 Price Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45205
(513) 921-8483 3.6 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.