Annunciation Catholic School
- Annunciation School, is a parochial elementary grade school which was established in 1913.
- We offer a strong elementary academic preparation, with a history of academic excellence.
- We also value a moral code of conduct that will allow each child to grow in God's way, respecting others and learning to do his/her best.
- We care about each child and the entire faculty and staff wants to help in his/her progression of learning.
- All of us need to function as a joined community in order to accomplish these common goals.
- The children are involved with many aspects of the parish community.
- Likewise, the parents of Annunciation are very involved in volunteering their services in the school in order to help keep tuition costs down.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
108 Calhoun St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513)281-4856 1.3 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 171 students
3324 Wunder Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
(513)481-7683 3.9 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-9 | 78 students
3798 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513)751-1255 0.4 K-9
- Cincinnati Grades: NS-12 | 1031 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
(513)871-4700 3.4 NS-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513)541-0220 7.4 PK-8
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.