- Thank you for your interest in Annunciation School! You may access registration information for the 2015-2016 school year at www.annun.org under "Calendars & Downloads." Please contact 954-989-8287 to schedule new student testing and pastor/principal interview. We look forward to your visit! Thank you..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
"Minis" Cheer Club, Academic Competition Teams, Art Club, Choir Club, Creative Writing Club, Mileage Club, National Junior Honor Society, Principal's Breakfast Club - Virtue of the Month, S.T.E.M. Club, Science Club, Student Council
- The Mission of Annunciation is to provide a Christ-centered environment that nourishes our faith, strives for intellectual achievement, and provides a moral and social foundation based on the Gospels of Jesus Christ, the Master Teacher.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)432-7022 6.1 PK-8
- Hollywood Grades: 2-12 | 39 students
3610 Sw 48th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33023
(954)649-0145 0.7 2-12
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
8003 Miramar Pkwy
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954)431-5253 4.2 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.