Apple Valley KinderCare
Tel: (952) 431-3511
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #2 - This is the first area that you will encounter when you visit our center. There is an area for families to sit as well as informational books. There is a window that allows the Center Director and Assistant Director the chance to see who is entering the building. The door also has a code that only current families know.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #3 - Our toddler classroom is a fantastic area for the children to learn and explore their environment. In the mornings, the class meets in the library area where they start their morning group time. The teachers sing, read stories and work with the toddlers on learning the basics such as colors, shapes and numbers. The carpet area is also where the toddlers get to play and use their imagination in our blocks and music area.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #4 - There are two large tables set up in the toddler classroom which is where most meals (breakfast, lunch and PM snack) will take place. The children also get to have fun in our dramatic play area where we have various items for them to dress up in and pretend play with. Each month the dramatic play area is going to be transformed into something new that reflects what they are currently learning for the month.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #5 - A different view of the toddler classroom. The large tables are also used as an area for the children to participate in large and small group activites, art projects as well as playing with the various bucket toys and puzzles. The toddlers also have access to a sensory table that is filled with something new each month that reflects on what they are learning.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #6 - Our preschool program has a lot to offer the children in the classroom. Besides the curriculum that is implemented daily the children have plenty of space and activities that keep their minds working and teaches them important skills throughout the day.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #7 - One of the favorite areas in our Preschool program is the dramatic play area. Every two weeks the dramatic play area gets enhanced and changed into something new and exciting. The children enjoy interacting with each other but also learning about their current theme through the dramatic play area. Some examples of the dramatic play enhancements include: A constuction site, a homestead, a barn or a veterinarians office.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #8 - The children love to spend time in the cozy and spacious library area. Many children will choose to relax here throughout the day. The libary is also one of our learning centers and new books are added to the library every week for the children to explore. The children also have access to our dramatic play area which is changed every two weeks into a new and exciting area that relates to the theme.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #9 - Every morning the Pre-Kindergartens and the teachers will meet on the carpet for morning group time. During this time the teacher will go over the calendar with the children, read a story that relates to the theme, work on literacy as well as learn their spanish vocabulary. The carpet area is also used when the children are exploring the learning centers for blocks or music.
Apple Valley KinderCare Photo #10 - Our Pre-Kindergarten classroom is run at a ratio of 1:10. We have various learning centers set up around the classroom that the children have the chance to explore throughout the day. The large tables are used for most meals as well as the different activities that the teacher sets up. During small group or learning center exploration time, the children are invited to the tables to play with lacing cards, bucket toys or puzzles.
- The teachers at the Apple Valley KinderCare Learning Center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our staff believes that being a successful teacher means that we commit to thorough communication with parents, nurturing the whole child, and above all else, education! The average tenure of our teachers is 15 years with three of our teachers being here for 25 years! We are a committed staff and our parents take comfort in knowing that their children are here with us! The Apple Valley KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Apple Valley KinderCare Learning Center, in Apple valley, Minnesota! We are so excited to meet you and your family and cannot wait for you to be a part of our KinderCare family! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We also serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance.
- Our center features a secure entrance complete with Key Code Entry and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. A daily checklist is provided to parents to show them what their child is doing throughout the day. Our staff is CPR, First Aid, Shaken Baby and SID'S (sudden infant death syndrome) trained and certified. We also have monthly fire, tornado, and emergency drills to ensure our staff and children are prepared. Our playground features a high fence for the safety of your children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCAP - Scott, Dakota and Hennepin County Assistance Programs are accepted NACCRRA â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 38 students
14510 Pennock Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55124
(952) 891-4640 0.1 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 15 students
15004 Glazier Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55124
(952) 432-3131 0.6 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: K-7 | 17 students
14980 Garrett Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55124
(952) 953-6441 0.7 K-7
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 49 students
13401 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55124
(952) 431-6225 2 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.