Aquinas High School
- Aquinas High School is a community of faith and learning rooted in the Catholic tradition and committed to excellence in the education of young women - mind and heart, body and spirit.
- Since its founding by the Dominican Sisters of Sparkill in 1923, Aquinas has welcomed each new wave of New York City's population, finding the face of God in each new set of features and forming a body of Aquinas women with a heart for the whole human family.
- Through a challenging curriculum with a broad spectrum of co-curricular activities and community service, Aquinas calls forth women who are confident, knowledgeable and committed to building a better world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 482 students
2780 Schurz Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
(718) 863-9134 4.4 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 469 students
2250 Williamsbridge Rd
Bronx, NY 10469
(718) 882-2882 1.7 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 325 students
330 Bedford Park Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
(718) 364-5353 1.3 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.