Aquinas High School
- Aquinas High School is a community of faith and learning rooted in the Catholic tradition and committed to excellence in the education of young women - mind and heart, body and spirit.
- Since its founding by the Dominican Sisters of Sparkill in 1923, Aquinas has welcomed each new wave of New York City's population, finding the face of God in each new set of features and forming a body of Aquinas women with a heart for the whole human family.
- Through a challenging curriculum with a broad spectrum of co-curricular activities and community service, Aquinas calls forth women who are confident, knowledgeable and committed to building a better world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 488 students
2780 Schurz Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
(718)863-9134 4.4 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 487 students
2250 Williamsbridge Rd
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)882-2882 1.7 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 333 students
330 Bedford Park Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
(718)364-5353 1.3 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.