Arbor School of Central Florida
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 81 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
All classrooms at Arbor School are sensory-based. Each class is set up to meet the needs of the students with bean bags, low tables for floor sitting, space to stand, quiet spaces, and natural lighting. Our therapists collaborate with our teachers, ensuring that all aspects of the child`s needs are met.
- Greenspan Floortime Approach
- Socratic Method of Questioning
- Specific Individual Multi-Sensory Goals
- Multi-Diagnoses Learning Methods
- Therapeutic Services
- Humane Compassionate Approach
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Arbor School of Central Florida offer a summer program?
Yes, Arbor School of Central Florida offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Arbor School of Central Florida?
The application deadline for Arbor School of Central Florida is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Arbor School of Central Florida. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards