Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School serves 326 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 176 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-9771 6.1 1-12
- New Bedford Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
115 Illinois Street
New Bedford, MA 02745
(508)995-3696 1229.7 PK-8
Archbishop Coleman Carroll is an excellent school. The teachers are motivated, the classes are small in size. The administration gets to know all of the students well and takes an interest in all. The principal, Sister Margaret Ann is very committed to the school and to the students. As a parent, I feel confident that the students are getting solid preparation for college, as well as getting good moral and ethical lessons. The nuns and the priest that teach and run the school are good and caring people. I strongly recommend the school.
- Posted by Parent - Michael
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.