Atherton Christian School
- Atherton Baptist school is a church striving to lead its members to a loving, learning, loyal, and lasting relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Re-establishing a Standard of Excellence in God's Church through: Education, Renovation, Rejuvenation, and Evangelization.
- At Atherton Baptist school throughout the day the children are involved in numerous learning activities.
- Some of them include learning numbers, alphabets, colors, shapes, foreign language and computers.
- In addition, singing and playing are a vital part of every child's daily experience.
- Our little ones learn Biblical stories and even memorize scriptures.
- Even our snacks and meal times are educational experiences where children learn to be appreciative for what God has given them through prayer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.