Atherton Christian School
- Atherton Baptist school is a church striving to lead its members to a loving, learning, loyal, and lasting relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Re-establishing a Standard of Excellence in God's Church through: Education, Renovation, Rejuvenation, and Evangelization.
- At Atherton Baptist school throughout the day the children are involved in numerous learning activities.
- Some of them include learning numbers, alphabets, colors, shapes, foreign language and computers.
- In addition, singing and playing are a vital part of every child's daily experience.
- Our little ones learn Biblical stories and even memorize scriptures.
- Even our snacks and meal times are educational experiences where children learn to be appreciative for what God has given them through prayer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.