Atherton Christian School
- Atherton Baptist school is a church striving to lead its members to a loving, learning, loyal, and lasting relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Re-establishing a Standard of Excellence in God's Church through: Education, Renovation, Rejuvenation, and Evangelization.
- At Atherton Baptist school throughout the day the children are involved in numerous learning activities.
- Some of them include learning numbers, alphabets, colors, shapes, foreign language and computers.
- In addition, singing and playing are a vital part of every child's daily experience.
- Our little ones learn Biblical stories and even memorize scriptures.
- Even our snacks and meal times are educational experiences where children learn to be appreciative for what God has given them through prayer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?