Atherton Christian School
- Atherton Baptist school is a church striving to lead its members to a loving, learning, loyal, and lasting relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Re-establishing a Standard of Excellence in God's Church through: Education, Renovation, Rejuvenation, and Evangelization.
- At Atherton Baptist school throughout the day the children are involved in numerous learning activities.
- Some of them include learning numbers, alphabets, colors, shapes, foreign language and computers.
- In addition, singing and playing are a vital part of every child's daily experience.
- Our little ones learn Biblical stories and even memorize scriptures.
- Even our snacks and meal times are educational experiences where children learn to be appreciative for what God has given them through prayer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.