Atherton Christian School
- Atherton Baptist school is a church striving to lead its members to a loving, learning, loyal, and lasting relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Re-establishing a Standard of Excellence in God's Church through: Education, Renovation, Rejuvenation, and Evangelization.
- At Atherton Baptist school throughout the day the children are involved in numerous learning activities.
- Some of them include learning numbers, alphabets, colors, shapes, foreign language and computers.
- In addition, singing and playing are a vital part of every child's daily experience.
- Our little ones learn Biblical stories and even memorize scriptures.
- Even our snacks and meal times are educational experiences where children learn to be appreciative for what God has given them through prayer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.