Austin Montessori Great Northern Campus
- School's mission is to guide the intellectual and character development of each child along a path towards his full and unknown potential.
- We strive to cultivate compassion and respect, independence and belonging, and freedom and self-discipline, in rich academic and social environments that are designed for each plane of development and honor the complementary needs of the individual and the group.
- We value an educational setting that is inclusive and recognizes the authentic nature of the child and nurtures a reverence for the organic order of the universe.
- Austin Montessori provides an integrated, inclusive, highly personalized educational environment for children from 18 months to 15 years old.
- Individual classes are specially designed to meet the developmental needs of the age range they serve.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: PK-12 | 545 students
5110 Manor Rd
Austin, TX 78723
(512)926-1737 5.1 PK-12
- Austin Grades: NS-12 | 214 students
14401 Owen Tech Blvd
Austin, TX 78728
(512)990-9711 7.5 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.