Austin Montessori Great Northern Campus
- School's mission is to guide the intellectual and character development of each child along a path towards his full and unknown potential.
- We strive to cultivate compassion and respect, independence and belonging, and freedom and self-discipline, in rich academic and social environments that are designed for each plane of development and honor the complementary needs of the individual and the group.
- We value an educational setting that is inclusive and recognizes the authentic nature of the child and nurtures a reverence for the organic order of the universe.
- Austin Montessori provides an integrated, inclusive, highly personalized educational environment for children from 18 months to 15 years old.
- Individual classes are specially designed to meet the developmental needs of the age range they serve.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: PK-12 | 545 students
5110 Manor Rd
Austin, TX 78723
(512)926-1737 5.1 PK-12
- Austin Grades: NS-12 | 214 students
14401 Owen Tech Blvd
Austin, TX 78728
(512)990-9711 7.5 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.