Austin Montessori Great Northern Campus
- School's mission is to guide the intellectual and character development of each child along a path towards his full and unknown potential.
- We strive to cultivate compassion and respect, independence and belonging, and freedom and self-discipline, in rich academic and social environments that are designed for each plane of development and honor the complementary needs of the individual and the group.
- We value an educational setting that is inclusive and recognizes the authentic nature of the child and nurtures a reverence for the organic order of the universe.
- Austin Montessori provides an integrated, inclusive, highly personalized educational environment for children from 18 months to 15 years old.
- Individual classes are specially designed to meet the developmental needs of the age range they serve.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AustinGrades: NS-12 | 214 students
14401 Owen Tech Blvd
Austin, TX 78728
- AustinGrades: PK-8 | 450 students
7938 Great Northern Boulevard
Austin, TX 78731
- AustinGrades: PK-12 | 315 students
5110 Manor Rd
Austin, TX 78723
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.