Austin Peace Academy
- Opened in 1997, Austin Peace Academy has become an established learning institution of which the Muslim community of Austin, Texas can be proud.On April 24 2007, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) has given full approval (without any condition) to Austin Peace Academy for full accreditation.
- Our students have maintained a strong attachment to the Islamic principles and values that lie at the core of our mission while at the same time they have excelled academically as evidenced by their consistently high scores on state-wide and national assessment tests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP CHEMISTRY, AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, AP Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Research & Seminar, AP Research & Seminar, AP STATISTIC, AP US HISTORY|
|Average SAT score||1300|
|Average ACT score||32|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Tuition Notes||10% discount for siblings|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Walid Hawana|
- visit http://www.apacademy.org/pes.php to learn more about us.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: NS-12 | 214 students
14401 Owen Tech Blvd
Austin, TX 78728
(512)990-9711 9.5 NS-12
- Austin Grades: K-4 | 83 students
6817 Great Northern Blvd
Austin, TX 78757
(512)450-1940 5.1 K-4
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 357 students
6240 Highway 6 S
Houston, TX 77083
(713)910-3626 128.8 NS-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.