St Francis School
- St. Francis School is an independent, interdenominational school providing high-quality education to children from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
- The school is not affiliated with any church or religious denomination or other supporting organization.
- It has grown from modest beginnings in 1985 to over 330 students today. St. Francis School philosophy of Education is to sustain a nurturing and caring environment that draws together children, parents, and teachers and to use a curriculum designed for the advanced student, while recognizing individual variation and supporting achievement according to ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 Tuition RatesAnnual TuitionPre-Kindergarten $7,743.Kindergarten through 2nd $9,120.3rd through 4th $9,684.5th through 8th $10,543.Childcare$180 per month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: K-8 | 151 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
(512)478-7827 4.1 K-8
- Austin Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
2114 Saint Joseph Blvd
Austin, TX 78757
(512)614-6622 1.8 PK-8
- Austin Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
7625 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752
(512)458-9100 0.9 PK-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.