St Francis School
- St. Francis School is an independent, interdenominational school providing high-quality education to children from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
- The school is not affiliated with any church or religious denomination or other supporting organization.
- It has grown from modest beginnings in 1985 to over 330 students today. St. Francis School philosophy of Education is to sustain a nurturing and caring environment that draws together children, parents, and teachers and to use a curriculum designed for the advanced student, while recognizing individual variation and supporting achievement according to ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AustinGrades: K-8 | 151 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
- AustinGrades: PK-12 | 145 students
7625 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752
- Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
- AustinGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
2114 Saint Joseph Blvd
Austin, TX 78757
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.