St. Francis School
Tel: (512) 454-0848
- St. Francis School is an independent, interdenominational school providing high-quality education to children from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
- The school is not affiliated with any church or religious denomination or other supporting organization.
- It has grown from modest beginnings in 1985 to over 330 students today. St. Francis School philosophy of Education is to sustain a nurturing and caring environment that draws together children, parents, and teachers and to use a curriculum designed for the advanced student, while recognizing individual variation and supporting achievement according to ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 Tuition RatesAnnual TuitionPre-Kindergarten $7,743.Kindergarten through 2nd $9,120.3rd through 4th $9,684.5th through 8th $10,543.Childcare$180 per month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: K-8 | 150 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
(512) 478-7827 4.1 K-8
- Austin Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
7625 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752
(512) 458-9100 0.9 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.