St Francis School
- St. Francis School is an independent, interdenominational school providing high-quality education to children from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
- The school is not affiliated with any church or religious denomination or other supporting organization.
- It has grown from modest beginnings in 1985 to over 330 students today. St. Francis School philosophy of Education is to sustain a nurturing and caring environment that draws together children, parents, and teachers and to use a curriculum designed for the advanced student, while recognizing individual variation and supporting achievement according to ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 Tuition RatesAnnual TuitionPre-Kindergarten $7,743.Kindergarten through 2nd $9,120.3rd through 4th $9,684.5th through 8th $10,543.Childcare$180 per month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: K-8 | 151 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
(512)478-7827 4.1 K-8
- Austin Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
7625 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752
(512)458-9100 0.9 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.