St Louis Catholic School
St. Louis has technology at all grade levels, including iPads through 2nd grade and 1-to-1 Chromebooks from 3rd - 8th grades.
- St. Louis Catholic School serves the Central Texas community, providing excellence in education for students from PreK4 through 8th grade.
- Through our comprehensive curriculum, experienced and outstanding teachers, and parental and community involvement, St. Louis provides its diverse population with faith-centered instruction that inspires young hearts and minds.
- Our school holds dual accreditation from the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED) and the AdvancED, which provides nationally-recognized accreditation.
- St. Louis Catholic School was one of the first Catholic schools in the Diocese of Austin to receive accreditation from both the TCCED and AdvancED. The mission of St. Louis Catholic School is to prepare the leaders of tomorrow with the light of Christ as their guide.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based and Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
NJHS, PSIA, Robotics, Sewing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Cougar Keys, Cougar Rock, Kinder Dance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Our school is both academically rigorous and personally nurturing by emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development of each student. We offer a well-rounded curriculum that academically prepares students for the most demanding high school programs while also helping them grow in understanding that an authentic Christian life is about much more than marks on a report card.
- We hold the celebration of the Holy Mass to be the central experience of our Catholic faith. We instill lasting values of Christian discipleship through reading Catholic doctrine, prayer, and active, meaningful participation in many forms of religious expression.
- Our students adopt and exercise an attitude of love, respect and justice toward themselves and others.
- We employ high standards inspired by encouraging teachers who stand as role models and who develop a love of learning.
- Our students are provided a challenging, disciplined academic program that prepares them for future educational endeavors and for the demands of adult life and society.
- We provide experiences which enable our young people to discover their individual giftedness and which lay the foundation for their development as future leaders.
- We accommodate and advance each child`s unique stage of physical and emotional maturity within safe and wholesome physical and intellectual environments.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
- AustinGrades: PK-8 | 280 students
300 E Huntland Dr
Austin, TX 78752
- AustinGrades: K-8 | 151 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
- AustinGrades: PK-12 | 145 students
7625 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.