St. Louis Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (512) 614-6622
St. Louis Catholic School Photo #2 - St. Louis Catholic School is conveniently located off of Burnet Rd. in north-central Austin.
St. Louis Catholic School Photo #3 - Weekly devotionals and Mass help connect students to their faith.
St. Louis Catholic School Photo #4 - Older and younger students are paired up in a buddy program that creates connections across grades.
St. Louis Catholic School serves the Central Texas community, providing excellence in education for students from PreK4 through 8th grade.
Through our comprehensive curriculum, experienced and outstanding teachers, and parental and community involvement, St. Louis provides its diverse population with faith-centered instruction that inspires young hearts and minds.
Our school holds dual accreditation from the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED) and the AdvancED, which provides nationally-recognized accreditation.
St. Louis Catholic School was one of the first Catholic schools in the Diocese of Austin to receive accreditation from both the TCCED and AdvancED. The mission of St. Louis Catholic School is to prepare the leaders of tomorrow with the light of Christ as their guide.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based and Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
NJHS, PSIA, Robotics, Sewing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Cougar Keys, Cougar Rock, Kinder Dance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Our school is both academically rigorous and personally nurturing by emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development of each student. We offer a well-rounded curriculum that academically prepares students for the most demanding high school programs while also helping them grow in understanding that an authentic Christian life is about much more than marks on a report card.
- We hold the celebration of the Holy Mass to be the central experience of our Catholic faith. We instill lasting values of Christian discipleship through reading Catholic doctrine, prayer, and active, meaningful participation in many forms of religious expression.
- Our students adopt and exercise an attitude of love, respect and justice toward themselves and others.
- We employ high standards inspired by encouraging teachers who stand as role models and who develop a love of learning.
- Our students are provided a challenging, disciplined academic program that prepares them for future educational endeavors and for the demands of adult life and society.
- We provide experiences which enable our young people to discover their individual giftedness and which lay the foundation for their development as future leaders.
- We accommodate and advance each child`s unique stage of physical and emotional maturity within safe and wholesome physical and intellectual environments.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: K-8 | 150 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
(512) 478-7827 4.5 K-8
- Austin Grades: NS-8 | 328 students
300 E Huntland Dr
Austin, TX 78752
(512) 454-0848 1.8 NS-8
- Austin Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
7625 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752
(512) 458-9100 2.2 PK-12
St. Louis is a rising star in the Central Austin area. It has been selected two years in a row as the Best Private School in Austin by the Austin American Statesman. It is truly a school where tradition meets innovation. Your child will receive innovated instruction in a traditional Faith based setting. Children are encouraged to think and be creative while being guided to make moral decisions. The school has been around for 60+ years, but manages to stay relevant.
- Posted by Administrator - Cindy Gee
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.