St. Louis Catholic School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 290 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
NJHS, PSIA, Robotics, Sewing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Cougar Keys, Cougar Rock, Kinder Dance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We hold the celebration of the Holy Mass to be the central experience of our Catholic faith. We instill lasting values of Christian discipleship through reading Catholic doctrine, prayer, and active, meaningful participation in many forms of religious expression.
- Our students adopt and exercise an attitude of love, respect and justice toward themselves and others.
- We employ high standards inspired by encouraging teachers who stand as role models and who develop a love of learning.
- Our students are provided a challenging, disciplined academic program that prepares them for future educational endeavors and for the demands of adult life and society.
- We provide experiences which enable our young people to discover their individual giftedness and which lay the foundation for their development as future leaders.
- We accommodate and advance each child`s unique stage of physical and emotional maturity within safe and wholesome physical and intellectual environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Louis Catholic School offer?
St. Louis Catholic School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Louis Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Louis Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Louis Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Louis Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards