Bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc.
5.00 (1 review)
- Bailey Academy's Exceptional Student Education department is to ensure that each student has a learning environment that is appropriate and conducive to learning according to his/her learning deficit and his Individual Educational Plan and her Academic Improvement Plan.
- Through the individualize program bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc can evaluate and promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social growth.
- Thereby promoting self-esteem, self-motivation and the ability to learn how to be self-directed.
- This concept will teach children to work independently, to have a positive image about themselves and not be afraid of new challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407)847-2877 3.2 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 365 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407)847-5184 4.7 PK-12
information of special education program high school
- Posted by Parent - Jeane
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.