- Bailey Academy's Exceptional Student Education department is to ensure that each student has a learning environment that is appropriate and conducive to learning according to his/her learning deficit and his Individual Educational Plan and her Academic Improvement Plan.
- Through the individualize program bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc can evaluate and promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social growth.
- Thereby promoting self-esteem, self-motivation and the ability to learn how to be self-directed.
- This concept will teach children to work independently, to have a positive image about themselves and not be afraid of new challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 233 students
2525 Trafalgar Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34758
information of special education program high school
- Posted by Parent - Jeane
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.