Bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc.
5.00 (1 review)
- Bailey Academy's Exceptional Student Education department is to ensure that each student has a learning environment that is appropriate and conducive to learning according to his/her learning deficit and his Individual Educational Plan and her Academic Improvement Plan.
- Through the individualize program bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc can evaluate and promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social growth.
- Thereby promoting self-esteem, self-motivation and the ability to learn how to be self-directed.
- This concept will teach children to work independently, to have a positive image about themselves and not be afraid of new challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407)847-2877 3.2 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 365 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407)847-5184 4.7 PK-12
information of special education program high school
- Posted by Parent - Jeane
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.