Bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc.
5.00 (1 review)
- Bailey Academy's Exceptional Student Education department is to ensure that each student has a learning environment that is appropriate and conducive to learning according to his/her learning deficit and his Individual Educational Plan and her Academic Improvement Plan.
- Through the individualize program bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc can evaluate and promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social growth.
- Thereby promoting self-esteem, self-motivation and the ability to learn how to be self-directed.
- This concept will teach children to work independently, to have a positive image about themselves and not be afraid of new challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 233 students
2525 Trafalgar Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34758
information of special education program high school
- Posted by Parent - Jeane
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?