Baltimore Actor's Theatre - The Dumbarton House
Tel: (410) 337-8519
- Baltimore Actor's Theatre - The Convervatory was founded in 1959 by Helen Grigal.
- Since its inception, BAT has been a multi-faceted operation providing myriad cultural and entertainment activities for its audiences and members.
- BAT has a large membership of performers spanning all ages.
- Its versatility is enhanced by its ability to not only give members a year-round performing venue, but additionally to provide training in all three disciplines: Music, Drama, Dance.
- The Baltimore Actors' Theatre has mounted a variety of presentations including proscenium, the round, and on international tour.
- BAT has performed at the Lyric Opera House, Ford's Theatre, Shady Grove and Painters Mill Music Fairs, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Peabody Concert Hall, Kraushaar Auditorium, Goucher College.
- BAT has presented three full-scale productions of the musical, Peter Pan, with original Flying by Foy at The Lyric Opera House.
- It has also toured internationally to the United Kingdom and Australia with its original musical production of The Phantom of the Opera.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 1033 students
5407 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 323-3800 1.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.