Bay Shore Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 187 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Christian School Only K-6(Boys)Navy Pants/White Shirt/Plaid tie/Red Sweater/Sweater Vest/Black Shoes (Girls) K-5 Plaid Jumper/(6th Grade) Navy Skirt/White Blouse/Navy Cardigan/Navy Tights/Black Shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Realizing the need to return to Biblical values in education, the Bay Shore Assembly of God made provision for the opening of the Bay Shore Christian School in September, 1984. Since its inception, our school enrollment has steadily increased, and Godly characteristics have become evident in the lives of our children. The academic achievement of our students is on grade level or above, as measured by standardized tests. Our teaching staff is highly qualified both academically and spiritually. The educational materials we have been using are published by a Christian publishing company and include Godly concepts and precepts in all areas of learning. We believe we are providing a learning environment which is considers the whole child; spirit, mind, and body, and we cordially invite you to come see for yourself what God is doing at the Bay Shore Christian School. Led by the Holy Spirit and the Bible, it is the purpose of the Bay Shore Christian School to provide academic excellence with the consciousness that all truth, including the arts and sciences, is God's truth and that Jesus Christ is the center of all learning and living.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Bay Shore Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Bay Shore Christian School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 78%.
When is the application deadline for Bay Shore Christian School?
The application deadline for Bay Shore Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bay Shore Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards