Bella Vista College Preparatory School
- Bella Vista is a premier private school that prides itself on small class sizes and a tailored curriculum that best fits each students needs.
- Bella Vista provides an exceptional education that prepares students to exceed at the college level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Early College Program Paradise Valley Community College, ENG 104 Grand Canyon University Credit, ENG 106 Grand Canyon University Credit, FIN 201 Grand Canyon University Credit, MKT 245 Grand Canyon University Credit|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms; shorts/pants/skirts with collard/t-shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for tuition information. Scholarships and affordable tuition payment plans are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Don Brown|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Community Service Club|
Club or Organization:
FIRST Robotics Team, Robotics, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Clubs
- The Bella Vista experience challenges students and prepares them to succeed in a global economy as future leaders and role models.
- International School Expereience - over 14 countries represented
- Educating K-12
- Advanced "Real-World" Curriculum
- Small Class Sizes
- Focus On The Student; we utilize a unique system where students are placed in classes based on their ability, not grade.
- True College Prep; Average High School Student graduates with 20+ transferrable college credits (in or out of state college)
- Inter-scholastic Sports And National Prep Basketball Program
- After School Activities And Clubs
- World-Class Field Trip Experiences
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Bella Vista College Preparatory School also viewed these schools: El Dorado Private School, Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale, Rancho Solano Preparatory School - Middle and Upper School, Phoenix Country Day School and Notre Dame Preparatory.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
20624 N. 76th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
(480)502-6878 8.3 PK-8
- Scottsdale Grades: 6-12 | 249 students
9180 Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(480)646-8200 16.7 6-12
- Scottsdale Grades: 9-12 | 925 students
9701 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)634-8200 11.5 9-12
I love Bella Vista. My son attended BV and the academics gave him a solid, well-rounded foundation. The small class size gave him the opportunity to share his ideas, participate in discussions and activities in a welcoming environment. The school has so much to offer. Don't let your child miss out on this wonderful school.
- Posted by Parent - larte
Great education and a wide variety of academic and extracurricular opportunities. My children attended from elementary through high school. Field trips included environmental leadership camps, Washington D.C., New York and Costa Rica to name a few.Through the Early College Cohort Program offered at Bella Vista they each earned 35 hours of transferable college credits.
- Posted by Parent - dbrow
Bella Vista truly has a curriculum for each student and help for any subject you need. If you believe that your not reaching your full potential and need help applying yourself, Bella Vista would be a great school for you! I enjoy going to school with all the kids who attend. Oh and they have great clubs and activities too!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cassm
Bella Vista was one of the best decisions I''ve made as a parent! Going from public elementary to a private ''boutique like'' middle/high school was the best move for my son (entered BV as a 7th grader). The teachers and administration go above and beyond making a safe, friendly learning environment. The enjoyable yet educational field trips not only provide an amazing learning experience (one you are not able to get in public schools) but help the school year go by fast for the student! All the fears and anxieties of having my son enter middle school disappeared after his first day at Bella Vista!
- Posted by Parent - cccar