Beltsville Sda School
Tel: (301) 937-2933
- Beltsville Adventist School, along with the entire Seventh-day Adventist educational system, operates on the belief that education "... involves more than the pursuit of a certain course of study.
- It means more than preparing for the life that is now.
- It has to do with the whole being, and with the whole period of existance possible to man.
- It is the harmonious development of the physical, the mental and the spiritual powers.
- It prepares the student for the joy of service in this world and for the higher joy of wider service in the world to come.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Pega|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- College Park Grades: NS-8 | 201 students
4720 Cherokee Street
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 474-1561 3.5 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.