- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,650
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Berry College Elementary & Middle School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Comfortable, casual clothes. No uniforms.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
4-H, Chess Club, FCA, Improv, Math Team, TOME
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Thanks for your interest in Berry College Elementary & Middle School. BCEMS remains dedicated to continuing the tradition and educational vision of Berry's founder, Martha Berry. Ms. Berry was a believer in the power of knowledge, and she sought to change lives through its acquisition and application. She believed in the importance of educating not only the head, but also the heart and hands of every student. We carry forth her philosophy to this very day. This theme is integrated into our curriculum, and we strive to develop students with strong academic, social & civic foundations. We create opportunities for student leadership, and we expect our students to build understanding and skills to make the world a better place. While the 28,000 acres of Berry College provide the ultimate outdoor classroom, BCEMS is known for its team of master teachers who love to teach and bright kids who love to learn. Our students excel on nationally standardized tests, consistently scoring class averages between one to three grade levels above the national average. Our middle school students graduate BCEMS with a solid foundation, with most entering high school ready for honors-level classes, math at the Algebra II level, and Spanish at level 2 or 3. BCEMS is a member of the Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA), the National Association of Laboratory Schools (NALS), and is accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). All of our faculty members have earned their teacher certification, with over 90% having earned a Masters-level degree or above. Our 16 faculty and staff members are indeed an outstanding group of folks, having more than 200 years of combined experience in the field. Additionally, our school has one of the lowest adult-to-student ratios in the country due to the fact that teachers are paired for an entire year with an outstanding student teacher from Berry College's nationally recognized Charter School of Education and Human Sciences. Each classroom also benefits from a dedicated group of college student workers providing essential, year-round teacher assistance and close student supervision. Our school is the best choice for any parent wanting their child to benefit from a small, personable environment which provides a curriculum based on national standards and focuses on individual, child-centered instruction. We seek those wanting to be part of our small, close-knit community, who connect with and care for one another, and who believe, as did Martha Berry, in the power of educating every head, heart, and hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Berry College Elementary & Middle School cost?
What schools are Berry College Elementary & Middle School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Berry College Elementary & Middle School?
What sports does Berry College Elementary & Middle School offer?
What is Berry College Elementary & Middle School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Berry College Elementary & Middle School?
Endorse Berry College Elementary & Middle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards