Beth Jacob Parochial School
- Beth Jacob Parochial School has been educating girls from grades kindergarten through eighth for over fifty years to be pillars of the American Jewish community.
- Our girls are proud and knowledgeable of their Jewish heritage and traditions yet carry themselves with the highest degree of modesty of dress and behavior.
- Our curriculum covers a wide range of Jewish subject matter including history, laws of daily living, the Bible, as well as secular subjects including math, science, history, etc.
- In addition to an outstanding physical facility, our students enjoy varied extra-curricular activities including music, art, science and history fairs, and our annual musical production.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(skirts and blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|Admissions Director||Mr.Yosef Stein|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 152 students
145 E Broadway
New York, NY 10002
(212) 964-2830 0.4 K-12
- New York Grades: 4-8 | 83 students
220 E 4th St
New York, NY 10009
(212) 982-2287 0.5 4-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.