Beth Jacob Parochial School
- Beth Jacob Parochial School has been educating girls from grades kindergarten through eighth for over fifty years to be pillars of the American Jewish community.
- Our girls are proud and knowledgeable of their Jewish heritage and traditions yet carry themselves with the highest degree of modesty of dress and behavior.
- Our curriculum covers a wide range of Jewish subject matter including history, laws of daily living, the Bible, as well as secular subjects including math, science, history, etc.
- In addition to an outstanding physical facility, our students enjoy varied extra-curricular activities including music, art, science and history fairs, and our annual musical production.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(skirts and blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|Admissions Director||Mr.Yosef Stein|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
- New YorkGrades: 4-8 | 139 students
104 Saint Marks Place
New York, NY 10009
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.