Beth Jacob Parochial School
- Beth Jacob Parochial School has been educating girls from grades kindergarten through eighth for over fifty years to be pillars of the American Jewish community.
- Our girls are proud and knowledgeable of their Jewish heritage and traditions yet carry themselves with the highest degree of modesty of dress and behavior.
- Our curriculum covers a wide range of Jewish subject matter including history, laws of daily living, the Bible, as well as secular subjects including math, science, history, etc.
- In addition to an outstanding physical facility, our students enjoy varied extra-curricular activities including music, art, science and history fairs, and our annual musical production.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(skirts and blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|Admissions Director||Mr.Yosef Stein|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
- New YorkGrades: 4-8 | 139 students
104 Saint Marks Place
New York, NY 10009
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.