Bishop Ohara High School
- We are committed to the development of the whole person, offering comprehensive academic, social and athletic programs which are rooted in the Gospel and teaching of the Catholic Church.
- A Roman Catholic High School, in the Diocese of Scranton, challenges its students to appreciate life-long learning and to develop character, leadership and integrity in a caring environment in order to promote a culture of peace, justice and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
325 Chestnut St
Scranton, PA 18512
(570)346-4429 0.4 PK-8
- Scranton Grades: PK-3 | 270 students
2215 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18509
(570)343-2790 1.2 PK-3
- Scranton Grades: PK-10 | 118 students
1615 E Gibson St
Scranton, PA 18510
(570)342-8305 1.4 PK-10
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.