Bishop Ohara High School
- We are committed to the development of the whole person, offering comprehensive academic, social and athletic programs which are rooted in the Gospel and teaching of the Catholic Church.
- A Roman Catholic High School, in the Diocese of Scranton, challenges its students to appreciate life-long learning and to develop character, leadership and integrity in a caring environment in order to promote a culture of peace, justice and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
325 Chestnut St
Scranton, PA 18512
(570)346-4429 0.4 PK-8
- Scranton Grades: PK-3 | 270 students
2215 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18509
(570)343-2790 1.2 PK-3
- Scranton Grades: PK-10 | 118 students
1615 E Gibson St
Scranton, PA 18510
(570)342-8305 1.4 PK-10
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.