Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School provides each student a Catholic faith-filled education with a commitment to academic excellence by developing mind, body and spirit.
- Our school environment is a clean, safe, and nurturing place to learn.
- Students have different learning styles and are provided with a variety of instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Teachers are not just sources of knowledge; they are facilitators of learning who impart Christian values by living their faith daily.
- Learning is everyone’s responsibility; parents, teachers, and students work together as a team to promote academic success.
- Continuing education is made available to faculty to promote professional growth and enhance teaching techniques.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||McKay Scholarships, Step-Up for Students, VPK|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,445|
|Tuition Notes||See website for all costs.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Barbara Signorelli|
|Admissions Associate||Pamela Tanguay|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
'Lil Chef's Cooking Class, American Girl, Chess Club, LEGO Engineering, NJHS, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Now accepting Step Up For Students, McKay Scholarships and VPK
- Advanced Math
- Title One
- Spanish, art, music, physical education, technology
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Archer Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
12425 SW 154th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2728 119.3 PK-8
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 486 students
1350 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727)461-1207 8.9 NS-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
1376 Snell Isle Blvd Ne
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
(727)821-9663 11.6 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.