Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
Tel: (727) 391-4060
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School provides each student a Catholic faith-filled education with a commitment to academic excellence by developing mind, body and spirit.
- Our school environment is a clean, safe, and nurturing place to learn.
- Students have different learning styles and are provided with a variety of instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Teachers are not just sources of knowledge; they are facilitators of learning who impart Christian values by living their faith daily.
- Learning is everyone’s responsibility; parents, teachers, and students work together as a team to promote academic success.
- Continuing education is made available to faculty to promote professional growth and enhance teaching techniques.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||McKay Scholarships, Step-Up for Students, VPK|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,445|
|Tuition Notes||See website for all costs.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Barbara Signorelli|
|Admissions Associate||Pamela Tanguay|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
'Lil Chef's Cooking Class, American Girl, Chess Club, LEGO Engineering, NJHS, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Now accepting Step Up For Students, McKay Scholarships and VPK
- Advanced Math
- Title One
- Spanish, art, music, physical education, technology
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Archer Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
12425 SW 154th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352) 495-2728 119.3 PK-8
- Clearwater Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
1350 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 461-1200 8.9 PK-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
1376 Snell Isle Blvd Ne
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
(727) 821-9663 11.6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.