Blessed Sacrament School
Tel: (740) 345-4125
- Blessed Sacrament School recognizes the need for collaboration between teachers and parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We commit ourselves to help each child grow in awareness of God, others and self by providing quality religious and academic experiences.
- These experiences reinforce the Christian values implanted and nurtured at home.
- Our mission is to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- The Philosophy of Blessed Sacrament aims to help each child grow in one's awareness of God, neighbor and self.
- Also, in providing meaningful academic and social experiences, the school helps the child discover one's relationships and the necessity of living each day according to their developing values.
- These experiences reinforce the values implanted and fostered by the parents at home.
- It places before the child innumerable opportunities to develop life values and to put these choices into practice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Heath Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
81 Licking View Dr
Heath, OH 43056
(740) 522-3600 3.8 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.