Blessed Sacrament School
Tel: (740) 345-4125
- Blessed Sacrament School recognizes the need for collaboration between teachers and parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We commit ourselves to help each child grow in awareness of God, others and self by providing quality religious and academic experiences.
- These experiences reinforce the Christian values implanted and nurtured at home.
- Our mission is to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- The Philosophy of Blessed Sacrament aims to help each child grow in one's awareness of God, neighbor and self.
- Also, in providing meaningful academic and social experiences, the school helps the child discover one's relationships and the necessity of living each day according to their developing values.
- These experiences reinforce the values implanted and fostered by the parents at home.
- It places before the child innumerable opportunities to develop life values and to put these choices into practice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Heath Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
81 Licking View Dr
Heath, OH 43056
(740) 522-3600 3.8 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.