Bright Beginnings Early School
- Bright Beginnings is committed to the developmental needs of the young child and encourages growth in all areas physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual in a continuous interrelated process.
- As a Christian preschool, we want the children to experience what it means to be the child of a loving and dependable God.
- Since play is the "work" of children and the foundation of a good pre-school, we recognize its value for young children.
- Bright Beginnings Early School is licensed by the State of Florida and is also accredited by the United Methodist Association of Preschools.
- The school is inspected regularly by this organization. You may be assured that all of the facilities meet and, in most cases exceed, all licensing requirements.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.