Brightmont Academy is an accredited 1st-12th private school providing one-to-one instruction.
One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals.
Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year, including summer.
Brightmont Academy also offers courses for credit, skill-building programs, tutoring, and test preparation.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 1-12
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, High-functioning Autism (such as Asperger’s syndrome), Anxiety disorders, Depression, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Memory deficits, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Environmental Science, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Eng. Language & Comp., Eng. Literature & Comp., Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Physics B, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, U.S. Govt. & Politics, U.S. History
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Founded in 1999, Brightmont Academy has helped thousands of young people find alternative paths to becoming successful students. Through our full-time private school, individual courses for credit, and tutoring, Brightmont meets the individualized needs of students with learning difficulties and those seeking greater academic challenges. Our curriculum includes 1st-12th grade courses and tutoring for all subjects, including math, science, English and social studies. We also offer skill-building programs, tutoring, test preparation, Advanced Placement* courses, college credit courses, and summer school opportunities. *Advanced Placement is registered trademark of the College Board.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights?
The application deadline for Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.