Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights
Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights Photo #2 - "The One-to-One School. One student works with one teacher - all the time!"
Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights Photo #3 - Full-time, one-to-one instruction provides the right opportunity for 6th to 12th grade students to complete coursework and build self-confidence for lifelong learning success.
Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights Photo #4 - Tutoring at Brightmont Academy for students in grades 3-12 means one experienced teacher individualizes instruction for one student throughout every learning session.
Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights Photo #5 - Students say that Brightmont is a fun place to come to school and that learning is enjoyable. Students appreciate that with the one-to-one instruction, their own personal interests can be incorporated into their learning and it makes it more meaningful for them.
Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school providing one-to-one instruction.
One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals.
Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year, including summer.
Brightmont Academy also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 6-12
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, High-functioning Autism (such as Asperger’s syndrome), Anxiety disorders, Depression, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Memory deficits, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP Environmental Science, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Eng. Language & Comp., Eng. Literature & Comp., Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Physics B, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, U.S. Govt. & Politics, U.S. History
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Founded in 1999, Brightmont Academy has helped thousands of young people find alternative paths to becoming successful students. Through our full-time private school, individual courses for credit, and tutoring, Brightmont meets the individualized needs of students with learning difficulties and those seeking greater academic challenges. Our curriculum includes 6th- to 12th-grade courses and tutoring for all 3rd- to 12th-grade subjects, including math, science, English and social studies. We also offer test preparation tutoring, Advanced Placement* courses, college credit courses, and summer school opportunities. *Advanced Placement is registered trademark of the College Board.
Endorse Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.