Broward Christian Academy
Tel: (954) 667-0852
Broward Christian Academy's mission is to create an environment where students will grow in their knowledge of God, learn to follow teachings of Jesus, and develop the cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills needed for school success.
We desire for every preschool, VPK and early elementary child to develop a knowledge of healthy eating habits, personal hygiene and manners.
Children will be given the tools needed to develop fine and gross motor skills.
We want to foster an environment where children can know with confidence that they are worthy of being loved and respected, as well as loving and respecting others.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer Camp Program available for K-5th Grade. Special Counselor In Training (CIT) offered for 6th-8th grade.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(3 + Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||School tuition is based on full and part-time schedules. We also offer 2-day a week, 3-day a week, and full week program.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, SoccerBallet, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Simply Inspired Ballet
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Playball, Story Time Soccer
- Broward Christian Academy's mission is to create an environment where students will grow in their knowledge, learn to follow teachings, and develop the cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills needed for school success.
- We desire for every preschool and elementary child to develop a knowledge of healthy eating habits, personal hygiene and manners.
- Children will be given the tools needed to develop fine and gross motor skills.
- We want to foster an environment where children can know with confidence that they are worthy of being loved and respected, as well as loving and respecting others.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954) 485-7500 8.4 PK-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.