Pine Island Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (954) 434-6337
- Our goal is not only to give our students a solid academic background, but to prepare our student's total environment, raising their developmental awareness to extend beyond the classroom.
- The Montessori method allows us to focus on the individual needs of each student.
- Close, family-like relationships are developed in the classroom. Students are taught values as well as academics.
- The Montessori method advocates teaching children to be "Motivated toward productivity and not stifled into passivity." This concept lends itself to developing students that acquire and keep an interest in learning, and who are responsible and self disciplined.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
7011 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954) 584-6816 6.7 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-5 | 118 students
4807 S Flamingo Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954) 680-1882 3.6 K-5
This school is amazing with a huge five acre property that includes a large playground, two pony's with stables, a swimming pool and more. The facility is secure and most importantly the children learn.
- Posted by Parent - slebr
This school is GREAT! safe, family friendly and wonderful educators!! I was shocked by all that my 4 year old learned when she was here!
- Posted by Parent - wills
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.