Pine Island Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Our goal is not only to give our students a solid academic background, but to prepare our student's total environment, raising their developmental awareness to extend beyond the classroom.
- The Montessori method allows us to focus on the individual needs of each student.
- Close, family-like relationships are developed in the classroom. Students are taught values as well as academics.
- The Montessori method advocates teaching children to be "Motivated toward productivity and not stifled into passivity." This concept lends itself to developing students that acquire and keep an interest in learning, and who are responsible and self disciplined.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
7011 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954)584-6816 6.7 PK-8
This school is amazing with a huge five acre property that includes a large playground, two pony's with stables, a swimming pool and more. The facility is secure and most importantly the children learn.
- Posted by Parent - slebr
This school is GREAT! safe, family friendly and wonderful educators!! I was shocked by all that my 4 year old learned when she was here!
- Posted by Parent - wills
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.