Cambria County Christian School
- Cambria County Christian School exists as a partner of the home and church, offering Christian parents a Christ-centered traditional education for their children.
- It seeks to educate the "whole child": academically, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- An emphasis upon academic achievement is the first element in this dynamic balance.
- Students learn from Christian teachers who challenge them to do their best.
- On Stanford Achievement tests, Christian school students consistently score one year ahead of the National norms.
- Positive peers and family involvement best describe the second element of Cambria County Christian School.
- Students are surrounded by people who care for them and encourage them.
- These people are role models who influence them the rest of their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,762|
|Tuition Notes||This rate is for 1 student.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Charlie Fenchak, Jr.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama and student council Drama and student council,
People that viewed Cambria County Christian School also viewed these schools: Johnstown Christian School.