Cambria County Christian School
- Cambria County Christian School exists as a partner of the home and church, offering Christian parents a Christ-centered traditional education for their children.
- It seeks to educate the "whole child": academically, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- An emphasis upon academic achievement is the first element in this dynamic balance.
- Students learn from Christian teachers who challenge them to do their best.
- On Stanford Achievement tests, Christian school students consistently score one year ahead of the National norms.
- Positive peers and family involvement best describe the second element of Cambria County Christian School.
- Students are surrounded by people who care for them and encourage them.
- These people are role models who influence them the rest of their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,762|
|Tuition Notes||This rate is for 1 student.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Charlie Fenchak, Jr.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama and student council|
- People that viewed Cambria County Christian School also viewed these schools: Johnstown Christian School.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.