All of the teachers at our center are degreed and specializing in education.
Combined, our staff has been working in the early childhood field for over 100 years! Every teacher also continues their education by completing 10-30 hours of specialized training per year.
This includes curriculum implementation, assessments, behavior management, and content standards alignment.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Canton KinderCare provides care for children and families in the Canton, Massillon, Jackson area near Belden Village. Our center has been a leader in early childhood education in the Canton community for over 25 years.
- Our center has a secure key pad entry and fenced in playgrounds. Every staff member is certified in pediatric CPR, has communicable disease training, child abuse recognition training, and first aid training. The health and well being of every child in our care is a high priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, accept all Ohio Counties and Foster Programs, NACCRRA NO PART TIME SUBSIDY AT THIS CENTER.
Endorse Canton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.