All of the teachers at our center are degreed and specializing in education.
Combined, our staff has been working in the early childhood field for over 100 years! Every teacher also continues their education by completing 10-30 hours of specialized training per year.
This includes curriculum implementation, assessments, behavior management, and content standards alignment.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Canton KinderCare provides care for children and families in the Canton, Massillon, Jackson area near Belden Village. Our center has been a leader in early childhood education in the Canton community for over 25 years.
- Our center has a secure key pad entry and fenced in playgrounds. Every staff member is certified in pediatric CPR, has communicable disease training, child abuse recognition training, and first aid training. The health and well being of every child in our care is a high priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, accept all Ohio Counties and Foster Programs, NACCRRA NO PART TIME SUBSIDY AT THIS CENTER.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Canton KinderCare often compared to?
Canton KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Canton Country Day School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Canton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Canton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Canton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.