- Since 1995, ABA has provided private special education programming and services focused on supporting students with targeted academic and behavioral needs.
- ABA responds to the identified needs of school districts throughout the State of Arizona, with the purpose of providing special education placement, program development, consultation, and related services for students with special needs.
- Our mission is to provide school districts and families with positive, pro-active, and evidence-based solutions that maximize students' individual potential.
- As a state-approved Private Special Education Organization, we are compliant with State and Federal regulations regarding the provision of special education and related-services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 25.5 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)629-6850 13.7 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 24.1 K-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.