- Since 1995, ABA has provided private special education programming and services focused on supporting students with targeted academic and behavioral needs.
- ABA responds to the identified needs of school districts throughout the State of Arizona, with the purpose of providing special education placement, program development, consultation, and related services for students with special needs.
- Our mission is to provide school districts and families with positive, pro-active, and evidence-based solutions that maximize students' individual potential.
- As a state-approved Private Special Education Organization, we are compliant with State and Federal regulations regarding the provision of special education and related-services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 25.5 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)629-6850 13.7 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 24.1 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.