- Since 1995, ABA has provided private special education programming and services focused on supporting students with targeted academic and behavioral needs.
- ABA responds to the identified needs of school districts throughout the State of Arizona, with the purpose of providing special education placement, program development, consultation, and related services for students with special needs.
- Our mission is to provide school districts and families with positive, pro-active, and evidence-based solutions that maximize students' individual potential.
- As a state-approved Private Special Education Organization, we are compliant with State and Federal regulations regarding the provision of special education and related-services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)629-6850 13.7 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 25.5 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 24.1 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.