Chesapeake Christian School
- Chesapeake Christian School is located in picturesque easton, Maryland, has been reaching students for Jesus for over 12 years.
- Striving for academic excellence, our k-4 through 12th grade facility offers the traditional classroom setting with an average teacher student ratio of 1:15.
- Additional academics opportunities include independent studies, dual enrollment, and internship programs.
- CCS offers many opportunities to produce well rounded students with Christian values.
- We offer programs such as band, choir, handbells, drama, student led bible studies, prayer groups and community and global outreach projects.
- Students also enjoy competing academically with area schools, both private and public.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbiaGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
10350 Old Columbia Road
Columbia, MD 21046
- LanhamGrades: PK-12 | 195 students
8400 Good Luck Road
Lanham, MD 20706
- BowieGrades: PK-8 | 648 students
14710 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
- BeltsvilleGrades: K-8 | 245 students
4230 Ammendale Rd
Beltsville, MD 20705
- Glenn DaleGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
11902 Daisy Ln
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.