Chesapeake Christian School
- Chesapeake Christian School is located in picturesque easton, Maryland, has been reaching students for Jesus for over 12 years.
- Striving for academic excellence, our k-4 through 12th grade facility offers the traditional classroom setting with an average teacher student ratio of 1:15.
- Additional academics opportunities include independent studies, dual enrollment, and internship programs.
- CCS offers many opportunities to produce well rounded students with Christian values.
- We offer programs such as band, choir, handbells, drama, student led bible studies, prayer groups and community and global outreach projects.
- Students also enjoy competing academically with area schools, both private and public.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 30 students
4617 York Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410)433-8182 38.6 PK-8
- Beltsville Grades: K-8 | 223 students
4230 Ammendale Rd
Beltsville, MD 20705
(301)937-2933 24.7 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.