- Chesapeake Christian School is located in picturesque easton, Maryland, has been reaching students for Jesus for over 12 years.
- Striving for academic excellence, our k-4 through 12th grade facility offers the traditional classroom setting with an average teacher student ratio of 1:15.
- Additional academics opportunities include independent studies, dual enrollment, and internship programs.
- CCS offers many opportunities to produce well rounded students with Christian values.
- We offer programs such as band, choir, handbells, drama, student led bible studies, prayer groups and community and global outreach projects.
- Students also enjoy competing academically with area schools, both private and public.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Upper MarlboroGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
6707 Woodyard Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
PasadenaGrades: PK-12 | 30 students
860 Swift Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
LanhamGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
9473 Annapolis Rd
Lanham, MD 20706
HyattsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 337 students
6801 Sheriff Road
Hyattsville, MD 20785
HyattsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
5207 42nd Place
Hyattsville, MD 20781
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.