Chesapeake Christian School
Tel: (410) 867-8210
- Chesapeake Christian School is located in picturesque easton, Maryland, has been reaching students for Jesus for over 12 years.
- Striving for academic excellence, our k-4 through 12th grade facility offers the traditional classroom setting with an average teacher student ratio of 1:15.
- Additional academics opportunities include independent studies, dual enrollment, and internship programs.
- CCS offers many opportunities to produce well rounded students with Christian values.
- We offer programs such as band, choir, handbells, drama, student led bible studies, prayer groups and community and global outreach projects.
- Students also enjoy competing academically with area schools, both private and public.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 30 students
4617 York Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410) 433-8182 38.6 PK-8
- Beltsville Grades: K-8 | 218 students
4230 Ammendale Rd
Beltsville, MD 20705
(301) 937-2933 24.7 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.